“A Run Towards Medical Technology Entrepreneurship Opportunities”
Who should participate?
Every hackathon has an equal distribution of doctors, engineers and designers so that teams containing one of each can be formed during the hackathon. All Start-ups who wish to prove their mettle in medical technology can showcase their innovation. Also, the students of engineering (mechanical, electrical, electronics, design, biomedical) and working professionals interested in medical technology entrepreneurship opportunities can participate.
What is expected?
• A talk on medical device innovation offering a good chance to know about and explore careers in Medical Technology.
• A short training on different research method- ologies, problem investigation techniques and literature reviews
• A training on how to present product innovation and respond to evaluators from medical and business stakeholders.
A panel will select top 30 entries and out of which top three would be awarded on 21 June 2018 at Elets Andhra Pradesh Health Festival
IDEA submissions – Deadline – 10th June
• Step 1: Fill The Form
• STEP 2 – Evaluation and Filtering based on the report and top 30 ideas – 11th June
• STEP 3 – Submit final detailed Analysis and presentation online –Deadline 16th June
• STEP 4 – Inviting Selected participants for in person presentation before panel from 18th-20th June
• STEP 5 – Announce top 3 winners – 20th June
• STEP 6 – Prize distribution on 21st June
Elets Technomedia Pvt Ltd.
Stellar IT Park, Office No. 7A/7B, 5th Floor, Towers -2 Annexe Building, C-25, Sector 62 Noida,
Uttar Pradesh – 201309, India
Gopi Krishna Arora:
Head Office: +91 120 4812660