The ‘Health Medical and Family Welfare Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh’ along with Elets Technomedia, Asia & Middle East’s premier media and technology research organisation will hold ‘Andhra Pradesh Health Festival’ in Visakhapatnam on 21 June, 2018.
The State Government is committed to improve the health status and quality of life of its people, by focussing on health issues with the objective of reducing disease burden, creating an enabling environment, influencing direct and indirect health determinants such as nutrition, water, sanitation and other factors like education and employment in the state.
To improve the accessibility and quality of healthcare services, specific efforts will be ensured to strengthen health infrastructure and promote Public Private Partnership.
The leaders of healthcare organizations can join us, which includes:
* Healthcare providers
* Healthcare policy makers/researchers
* Medical Insurance Companies
* Medical Tourism Companies
* Medical Equipments Manufacturers and Vendors
* Healthcare Start-Ups and Venture Capitalists
* Pharmaceuticals Companies
* National and International Medical Associations
* Medical colleges, Pharma Colleges, Nursing Colleges, Hospital Management Institutes and Medical Students
Elets Technomedia Pvt Ltd.
Stellar IT Park, Office No. 7A/7B, 5th Floor, Towers -2 Annexe Building, C-25, Sector 62 Noida,
Uttar Pradesh – 201309, India
Gopi Krishna Arora:
Head Office: +91 120 4812660