High-level Panels; will include presentations, discussions and debates to identify potential solutions
1. Strengthening Primary Health Care Delivery in Rajasthan through PPP
The session will present initiatives transforming rules of engagement between public and private partners and using innovations to strengthen primary healthcare service delivery for underserved. Innovations that significantly reduces out of pocket expenditure on healthcare for the poor ensures convenient access to early diagnosis and care at doorsteps on sustainable basis resulting in optimum patient load at the secondary and tertiary hospitals.
The panel will comprise distinguished experts from the central and state governments, the private sector healthcare industry, the civil society and the donors and funders engaged in the health sector.
2. Technology in Healthcare
- Discussion on leveraging Telecom and Information Technology for Healthcare in Rajasthan and best practices in other states.
- Showcase the multitude of e-initiatives undertaken by government of Rajasthan and its impact on improving healthcare service delivery at the last mile.
- Introduce and discuss the potential of emerging e-initiatives which provide solutions to the challenges of access for Rajasthan.
- Deliberate on the key challenges, opportunities for leveraging e-Health and public-private partnerships to develop.
3. Resurging investment opportunities in Healthcare in Rajasthan
Discuss the high priority issues in healthcare where investments are needed. Discuss the existing and upcoming investment opportunities in the state.
Rajasthan as an apt destination for MEDICAL TOURISM.
4. Leveraging Corporate Social Responsibility
Rajasthan with its dynamic corporate culture and large business such as Ambuja Cement, Shree Cements and many more provides an opportunity to engage with corporate and forge partnerships. The panel will discuss and identify how corporate can collaborate and structure CSR contributions to strengthening the healthcare in the state.
5. Experience Sharing from other states
Rajasthan invites other states to showcase the best practices and provide an opportunity to learn, collaborate and work towards strengthening of Health care delivery system.
6. Pharmaceuticals and Medical Equipments
Discussion on Procurement of best of the medicines and medical equipments for Rajasthan’ public. Debate on opportunities and challenges.